Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Today Sponge Coupon

I received an email from the manufacturer of the Today sponge offering a $5 coupon to purchase the sponge at retail for TWTP readers. [Aren't you glad you read TWTP now?]

To get the coupon, email the manufacturer (5DollarCoupon-at-todaysponge-dot-com) and they'll send you the link. [You can use it and pass it on, but only one coupon per person. Please mention you're a reader of this blog.] I'll also put a link up in the sidebar, under Rebates/Patients Assistance.

If you need help deciding if the birth control sponge is a good method for you, read this. And in case you're wondering, no, I don't have any financial ties with this, or any other, sponge manufacturer.

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz here from I Speak of Dreams. I cannot seem to find your email, so am resorting to a bit of a topic hi-jack.

Koan Bremner is a MtF transsexual. She recently completed her surgery, which required internal irrigation of the neo-vagina. She has a videoblog on the design shortcomings of the irrigator.

(Clicking on the link doesn't start the video--it takes you to her blog).

As an ob-gyn, I thought you'd find it interesting--if not amusing.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Trope said...

I sent an email when the link was posted, and haven't heard anything back from them yet. :( Perhaps they have gotten a bit flooded.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous That Free Thing said...

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

5DollarCoupon@todaysponge.com

I don't think it's working anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home