Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Breast Cancer Study Needs Your Help

The NIEHS, NIH, and DHHS are planning a breast cancer study, the Sister Study, and they need your help. The study's goal is to learn about the environmental and genetic causes of breast cancer. This is a national, long-term study of women, aged 35 to 74, who do not have breast cancer themselves but who do have at least one sister who has had breast cancer.

If you fit the criteria, please consider joining the study. If you know someone who might be eligible, please bring this study to their attention. And all of you: please help spread the word. The researchers are looking for women all across the United States; in particular, they'd like to enroll as many women as possible in New York [Manhattan and Long Island].

Who Is Leading the Study?


Who Can Join

What Will I Be Asked to Do?

How Do I Join?

How Can I Help?

I plan to help out in my area. How about you?


At 9:15 PM, Anonymous breast cancer symptom said...

While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about breast cancer symptom but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on breast cancer symptom that I was looking for in my travels.

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jason Walker said...

Hello, I'd like to present you interesting articles about this disease:
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer: Trends and Incidence
Breast Cancer: Risk Factors
Breast Cancer: Effective Universal Preventive Interventions
Breast Cancer: Effective Selective Preventive Interventions
Breast Cancer: Effective Indicated Preventive Interventions
Breast Cancer: Practice and Policy Implications
Breast Cancer: Future Directions

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ยป International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...

For useful content on fourteen simple things on breast cancer, breast cancer life expectancy and insidiousness of breast cancer: check
the url is


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home