Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Breast Cancer Study Needs Your Help

The NIEHS, NIH, and DHHS are planning a breast cancer study, the Sister Study, and they need your help. The study's goal is to learn about the environmental and genetic causes of breast cancer. This is a national, long-term study of women, aged 35 to 74, who do not have breast cancer themselves but who do have at least one sister who has had breast cancer.

If you fit the criteria, please consider joining the study. If you know someone who might be eligible, please bring this study to their attention. And all of you: please help spread the word. The researchers are looking for women all across the United States; in particular, they'd like to enroll as many women as possible in New York [Manhattan and Long Island].

Who Is Leading the Study?

FAQ

Who Can Join

What Will I Be Asked to Do?

How Do I Join?

How Can I Help?

I plan to help out in my area. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home