Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I Heart LiveJournal

Apropos of this and this (in particular, the part about the bloggers' disdain) I have a case report, me.

I am a Blogger devotee--this is what I started with, and this is what I feel comfortable with. [Please, I even changed the template, the height of my coding ability.] I know my way around blogs.

Until recently I had no idea LiveJournal (LJ) even existed. Then, some very nice LJers read my blog and, through them, I discovered that community. I always tread lightly when I go there, as a visitor in fairly unfamiliar territory. [I'm still not quite clear on how LJ works or how to link to them.] However, I must say that I absolutely love that place.

Every single time I go there there's something interesting to read. The feel is definitely different than the one you get from reading blogs, but who says only blogs have something to offer? So, if you've never heard of LJ, or if you're looking for even more interesting places to explore, make sure to drop by. Who knows, you might even like that community better.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We at LJ love you, too - I read your blog on my LJ friends page via your RSS feed.

If you ever do decide to test our waters, we'd love to have you. :)

- Jen (http://timelesswings.livejournal.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home