Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Doctors Are So...Lame


The President talks to doctors in the Oval Office before a health insurance reform event on October 5.

Official White House Photo by Pete Souza

Who wears their white coat outside the office/hospital? Seriously, what is the thought process here: I'm invited to the White House, I get to meet the President, uh-oh I better make sure I bring along (and put on!) my white coat least the Marine guards mistake me for a non-doctor and don't let me in?

Lame people, extremely lame.

(via)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to go the white house press' thought process:
oh no, how are the public going to believe these people are doctors, theres not proof! hang on, i'll just chuck a white coat on all of them, pretty sure that makes them look like doctors to me.
i bet the doctors are more like 'ahh great, now we look like tools, who wears their white coat outside of the hospital?'

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger ema said...

You know, you could be right. Either way (if you're able to deliver a patient or operate on her you should be able to stand up to a White House PR person and tell them to buzz off when they make inappropriate suggestions) the lameness, it burns!

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous video marketing said...

informative post thanks for sharing it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home