Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gingi Edmonds Supports Forced Second Trimester Abortions

Upon hearing of the enormous tragedy of a plane crash that killed 7 adults and 7 children, Gingi Edmonds scurries to write an article telling us all about her and her beliefs (you know, how you do when tragedy befalls your fellow citizens) and answers emails.

Gingi Edmonds ends her article telling us some more about herself:

I pray that God will use this unfortunate catastrophe to soften the hearts of [surviving relatives] and that they will draw close to the Lord....


Good to know that Gingi Edmonds' god forcibly terminated a 5 months pregnancy and Gingi Edmonds is all for it.

ETA: Also, what he said.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Dale Snyder said...

I won't contribute to the evil heartlessness of the author - that much is to be expected from a fundamentalist christian.

What I will add is that my irony meter just went berzerk.

I bet this woman didn't even think about the fact that her god is an abortionist as well.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger ema said...

Dale Snyder,

What I will add is that my irony meter just went berzerk.

Hey, if Ms. Edmonds is going to inject her particular god into the discussion in such an inappropriate manner, I'm happy to oblige and put it to good use.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Zak said...

All you leftwingers, liberals, atheists, self-absorbed “elitists” and all abortion supporters and providers are wastes of flesh.

I say, screw the polite words and careful rhetoric. It’s time for us to break out the steel-toed boots and brass knuckles, and get out there and hammer on the lunatics and idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home