Thursday, December 09, 2004

Template Change

I think it's time for a template change, and I'm inclined to go with this one:



The problem with my current site is not so much the [nonexistent] aesthetics, as it is the functionality: I can't make the links section display orderly groups of lists, and no matter what I do, I can't get the post's byline and comments to line up properly. So, I am going for a total site revamp [yes, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing]. I will try to cause as little site disruption as possible.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger archcrone said...

Ema, have you thought of writing your own template? I wasn't particularly thrilled with blogger's templates or many of the available templates I looked at. I wanted "simple" but orderly, so ended up doing my own.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger ema said...

Ema, have you thought of writing your own template?Ha, you give me too much tech credit. I wouldn't know how to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home