Saturday, January 08, 2005

Koufax Award Nominee

This blog has been nominated for a 2004 Koufax Award for Best Single Issue Blog (reproductive health). Thank you, Wampum, and my readers.

It's an honor just to be nominated [vote for me], and I promise that, if I win, all your problems will be taken care of, and cats and dogs will get along! Oh, wait, I'm not a politician trying to enact m o r o n i c reproductive health legislation.

Seriously now, I very much appreciate the nomination. I must say, I am in good company; I'm up against quite a few of my favorite sites. Unfortunately, I think I have to disqualify myself (phooey). [Despite freely subjecting you to personal commentary and opinion, not to mention the word "phooey", I am a medical professional, not an amateur.]

P.S. Now that my lust for world domination has been awakened, I must have one thing: one of those "Nominated for" buttons. Anybody know where to get one?

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

The description of the nominations doesn't say you have to not be an expert: it includes experts and non-experts. You're gold, baby.

And I'm voting for you, because yours is the best most useful thing in the entire blogosophere, imho. So there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home