Friday, June 12, 2009

Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning Supports Domestic Terrorism

When Dr. Leroy Carhart is assassinated, please remember what domestic terrorism enabler and Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning, a constitutional officer whose duty is to [u]phold and defend the Constitution and laws of the State of Nebraska, had to say about one Nebraska citizen engaged in the lawful profession of providing legal, medically necessary procedures to patients [like in Kansas (.pdf), post-viability elective abortions are illegal in Nebraska]:

I'm disgusted and I'm saddened, and I hate it that he's here in Nebraska and I hate it that he's in America. I mean, this guy is one sick individual.


Good thing that Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning is only disgusted and saddened by, and wants to rid the country of, Ob/Gyns, sickos that they are. I mean, imagine if he or any other AG in the U.S. had said the same thing about people who matter like a religious professional or pretty much anybody but Ob/Gyns and their patients.

(via)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home