Monday, July 02, 2007

Skipping Your Period With a Triphasic Pill, Update

Skipping your period with a triphasic pill brand, like Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo or Trivora can be a bit of a challenge, for patient and physician alike.

To help out with this challenge, I have updated and expanded my previous posts on using a triphasic to skip a period.

Skipping Your Period With a Triphasic Pill, Part I is an introduction to the birth control Pill, and the various types of pills. Start with this post if you're not familiar with the basics.

Skipping Your Period With a Triphasic Pill, Part II covers using a triphasic Pill brand to delay, or skip the monthly bleeding. I go over five extended regimens in detail.

If you're a patient, print the regimens from Part II, or email them to your doctor, and use the information to discuss with your Ob/Gyn which regimen would be best suited to your needs.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to skip a period. I take Trivora! My mail order pills did not come until today. They just came in the mail today. Is it too late to start taking new pack to skip. I took my last active pill on Saturday the 25th of June and my period is due to start tomorrow, Wednesday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home