Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tartan Day Parade

Woo-hooo, today was Tartan Day Parade! I just got back and I'm all hopped-up on bagpipe music. This is my absolute favorite parade, and the bestest, coolest, [insert your superlative of choice here] parade in the city.



















The following pics were snapped after the parade was over. Waiting to board their buses, some marchers decided to treat us to an impromptu bagpipe, drum, and (?batone) twirling session. It was delightful. My only regret was that I couldn't record the sound for you. Lo-ve-ly!












Check out this impressive couture:






Last, but not least, behold what happens when my lack of proper camera equipment combines with my lack of artistic skill. [Yeah, right; that's the problem with having a cord in the frame, no artistic vision.]



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home